Our partner is looking for a digital content coordinator in Sterling Heights, WI.
The Digital Content Coordinator, under the supervision of the Community Relations Director, is responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day web content strategy and populating the City's website, social media accounts, Intranet and all other digital presences
- Supporting and overseeing all digital presence for the City while promoting the City's brand
- Plans, produces, and publishes content that promotes the City, supports and provides expertise in the day-to-day web content strategy and effectively oversees the City's social medial platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Digital Content Coordinator is an advocate who understands digital content strategy and serves as a subject matter expert on digital content needs across the organization.
- Researches new and emerging technologies and trends to ensure the City is utilizing all digital avenues to reach its unique audiences
- Must be pro-active, creative, precise, and demonstrate digital content expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, journalism or other related fields.
- At least two years of experience in web publishing, social media management, government communications, digital marketing, web/graphic design, information systems or related field.
- Intermediate-level skills in elements of design and photography.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail, and a high level of customer service.
- Candidates must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe applications, and Mac systems as well as social media platform use and website back-end publishing.
- Creative, strategic thinker with excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and online marketing metrics and best practices.
- Strong project management skills.
The new Digital Content Coordinator is eligible to receive a top-of-the-market starting salary of $53,011 annually, with regular pay increases, BCBSM medical coverage with an annual Health Savings Account contribution by the City, dental and vision benefits at no cost, a 401(a) plan with annual employer contributions, generous schedule of paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), parental leave benefits, and disability benefits at no cost! The City also operates a physician-staffed, on-site medical, health, & wellness clinic for all full-time employees and dependents.
Interested? Apply for this role