As the window to TikTok's business services, our TikTok Monetization UX Design team aims to enable and inspire clients to effortlessly connect with audiences and maximize brand potential.
The Vertical Ad Solutions team sits within the TikTok Monetization Products organization. Their mission is to create immersive video and live shopping experiences through high-performing, smart, and scalable ad solutions. We're looking for a Content Designer who will help shape UX strategies and craft content experiences that meet advertiser and TikTok Shop seller needs.
Through clear, expressive writing, content designers build products that captivate and engage our viewers, and transform product features and concepts so that they're intuitive and easy to understand. You'll actively build relationships with stakeholders including product management, product design, marketing, user research, engineering, and localization teams to promote content design within TikTok.
In this role, you will:
- Execute content design and UX writing for the Vertical Ad Solutions workstream
- Craft, proofread, and edit concise, conversational product UI content to help advertisers and TikTok Shop sellers
- Contribute to and evolve TikTok Monetization's content, voice and style guidelines
- Meet and align with teams across global time zones to drive a cohesive product narrative
- Collaborate with and influence design, product, research, and marketing teams in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Participate in design critiques to drive consistency and improve content quality across monetization products
- Define efficient, practical solutions and processes for large-scale problems
- Minimum of 3 years of content design or UX writing experience for web and mobile applications
- Proficient understanding of e-commerce tools and ads
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- Writing portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy, user education
- Proven ability to make smart project prioritization calls
- Ability to rationalize design choices and content variations
- Ability to organize and communicate thoughts and decisions with stakeholders
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate on a project efficiently
- Experience designing and shipping end-to-end products with complicated flows, multiple scenarios, and edge cases
- Experience collaborating with product management, product design, user research, engineering, and localization teams
- Experience using Figma