TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Seattle, San Jose, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The TikTok Shop Consumer team's mission is to create a world class e-commerce experience that helps TikTok users find and discover amazing new products and goods. We're looking for an experienced Content Designer with e-commerce expertise to help shape UX strategies and craft content experiences that meet the needs of our users.
Through clear, expressive writing, content designers build products that captivate and engage our users, and transform product features and concepts so that they're intuitive and easy to understand. You'll actively build relationships with stakeholders including Product Management, Product Design, Brand and Marketing, Engineering, and Localization teams to promote content design within TikTok. You will also partner closely with Content Designers on the Seller and Creator side of the TikTok Shop ecosystem.
- Execute content design and UX writing for TikTok Shop Consumer workstreams.
- Lead initiatives to improve our processes and increase our ability to drive impact.
- Craft, proofread, and edit concise, conversational product UI content.
- Contribute to and evolve TikTok Shop's content, voice, and style guidelines.
- Meet and align with teams across global time zones to drive a cohesive product narrative.
- Collaborate with and influence design, product, research, and marketing teams in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Participate in design critiques to drive consistency and improve content quality across monetization products
- Mentor and support other Content Designers on the team.
- Minimum of 7 years of content design or relevant UX writing experience for e-commerce focused web or mobile applications.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Writing portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy, user education.
- Proven ability to make smart project prioritization calls.
- Ability to rationalize design choices and content variations.
- Ability to communicate decisions with stakeholders and leadership.
- Ability to drive product strategy and vision.
- Experience designing and shipping end-to-end products with complicated flows, multiple scenarios, and edge cases.
- Experience collaborating with product management, product design, user research, engineering, and localization teams.
- Experience using Figma.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $142000 - $263000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
1 new jobs added in the last week.