Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 28 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
Tinybeans Content Studio is Tinybeans’ in-house creative team, servicing Tinybeans’ advertising partners through custom branded and sponsored content solutions, including articles, videos, interactive hubs, quizzes, infographics, influencer activations and more.
Reporting to the Head of Partnership Marketing, the Branded Content Director will be responsible for overseeing and contributing to the ideation and execution of all content and sponsorships created by the Tinybeans Content Studio in collaboration with our partners. The Director will be a creative champion ideating new + innovative ideas that meet client goals as well as an experienced writer and editor of engaging branded content. They will oversee the Tinybeans Content Studio team, managing the team’s workload + assigning projects to team members as new campaigns are sold, always ensuring content is delivered in a timely manner and at the highest level of quality. Further, the Director will be responsible for monitoring overall content performance to inform future campaigns and create best practices.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Write + produce branded content (articles, videos, hubs, quizzes, infographics and more) that organically integrates client brand messaging within the voice, style and tone of Tinybeans
- Manage and mentor a team of individuals responsible for the creation of Tinybeans branded content, including emails + newsletters
- Participate in brainstorming for client RFPs as needed, helping to deliver first-in-class content solutions to Tinybeans’ advertising partners
- Manage influencer campaigns by sourcing creators, negotiating contracts and overseeing the execution of social content
- Oversee the ideation of new branded content ideas and formats to best arm the Tinybeans sales team in the marketplace
- Attend and participate in client meetings + kick-off calls, acting as the branded content creative expert
- Consistently monitor content performance to create best practices and recommendations
- Collaborate with sales, client success, partnership marketing, editorial, design, and other teams as needed to produce campaigns and make them as turnkey as possible for partners
- Source and collaborate with external vendors such as producers and videographers to deliver on branded content campaigns
Every year, professionals at the top of their field choose to join Tinybeans. Here’s why…
- Enable you to make a difference and work in an inclusive culture
- Offer you a flexible remote work schedule
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly traded company with a global reach
- Offer you competitive compensation + yearly stock options (All US FTE)
- Health, dental, vision, FSA, Commuter Benefits and 401K ( Benefits may vary based on location)
- A team dedicated to personal growth- LinkedIn Learning (All FTE)
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; generous time off policy, additional sick & personal time, mental health days and 10 paid holidays.
- Support you like family as part of our playful team
- We have expanded our benefits to Canada!!
Who we’re looking for a…
- A creative powerhouse with a proven track record of ideating winning branded content solutions
- A team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to contribute to the team’s content output
- An experienced editor who will be able to provide constructive feedback on content to junior team members
- A detail-oriented leader who is able to organize and juggle multiple projects at once
This is a dream job if you’re the right person for it…
- 8+ years of experience working in editorial, branded content or production
- 1-2+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Must have a portfolio of past work, ideally including various content formats (written, video, interactive, etc)
- Your pen (or keyboard) is your sword no matter if you are writing an article, an email or some catchy copy for social media
- High level of comfort with advertising clients during kick-off calls + content creation process, acting as the “expert in the room” for branded content execution
- Well-versed in integrating client objectives + KPIs into the content creation process to deliver on program goals and create successful outcomes
- You love ideating and identifying new, creative ways to execute client campaigns
- Social media expertise with influencer recruitment, management and content creation
- You know your way around building and editing content within a CMS
- Experience creating custom web pages leveraging Ceros (or a similar program)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
At Tinybeans, we work hard and are committed to building a diverse team, fostering an inclusive culture, and investing in equity across our organization. Together, with our different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds, our people are successful in their jobs and are better able to address the needs of our customers.