The Content Specialist works within the Marketing Team to oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, case studies, white papers, publications, and other marketing materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, case studies, white papers, publications, and other marketing materials
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Create social media content to drive new business
- Manage SPI marketing footprint including SEO, PPC, web marketing, and create other direct marketing tools
- Manage vendor relationships for marketing vendors
- Collaborate with sales both in business development initiatives and in improving sales materials such as collateral, ROI tools, case studies, etc.
- Control reputation management and work to establish consistent corporate image
- Travel as needed for trade shows, conferences, and client presentations
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff
- Plan marketing and branding objectives
- Lead marketing campaigns to generate new business
- Analyze new business proposals and create templates to maximize efficiencies and meet timelines
- Gather and analyze insights from customers and potential customers
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- Strong technical and analytical background
- B2B experience preferred, and enterprise-level is a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
- Ability to be creative, collaborative, and change motivated
- Experience: 5+ years in a B2B Marketing role, which includes 2+ years focused on professional content writing
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
- Description: This position requires a moderate level of stamina with the ability to perform the above essential job functions and within timetables. Some overtime work may be required.
- Lifting: The employee must be able to lift up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 20 lbs. occasionally for short durations.
- Carrying: The employee must be able to carry up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 20 lbs. occasionally for short distances.
- Pushing/Pulling: The employee must be able to push/pull up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 20 lbs. occasionally usually from desk level to floor or floor to desk level.
- Other Physical Requirements: Upper extremity usage, motor coordination, range of motion, vision, hearing and balance should be in a range to safely preclude the harm or injury to the employee in this position or the harm or injury to other employees.
- Considerations: The employee will in most cases work in a central air-conditioned building; however, may be exposed to dust, fumes or gases and to changes of weather when exposed to outdoors at job sites or other locations.
Interested? Apply for this role