We need your creative genius. Do you like working in a fast-paced creative environment that allows you to work closely with clients to bring an idea to life? If you answered yes, we want to meet! :) Flex your creative muscles and make client dreams a reality helping them to establish their brand voice and strengthen their marketing strategy.
We understand the importance of work-life balance. Bring your pet to work, work remotely two days per week, and participate in a wellness reimbursement plan to keep you happy and healthy!
TriggerPoint Media is adding to our team. You, our new Client Coordinator/Content Strategist, are client-focused and creative. You use your superior customer service skills to support both teammates and clients by building a rapport that cultivates and executes new ideas and concepts. It is understood that your exceptional communication and supportive efforts result in a positive outcome.
The Client Coordinator/Content Strategist is the primary point of contact for clients and all their marketing initiatives and objectives. This role allows for open collaboration and endless creativity as it relates to our client’s marketing efforts. This position is focused on building strong relationships by understanding their needs, uncovering their unknown marketing needs and providing the ultimate client success. This role requires effective communication with our internal team and clients.
- Serve in a consultative manner driving marketing ideas, suggestions and marketing best practices.
- Manage internal communications regarding graphic design, technical support and deployment.
- Responding promptly to client inquiries and communicating with clients through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer requests, complaints, and/or inquiries.
- Maintain an elevated working knowledge of all products and services.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, requests, comments, and complaints in CRM.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the client service process.
- Ensure client satisfaction and provide professional client support.
- Proactively support client accounts with monthly marketing content scheduling requests while maintaining 100% content accuracy.
- Proactively manage client accounts as assigned to you with custom-designed strategies.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to gather marketing assets to ensure timely client request fulfillment.
- Manage new client onboarding and train on all content supporting systems.
- Manage quarterly and annual reviews of client accounts to ensure KPIs and objectives are met, including the analysis of digital marketing data, industry trends, competitor analysis, and supplier engagement.
- Research and support clients and management with data and insights for increased engagement, and open and click rates.
- Conduct quarterly Account Health Reports (1 account per week), including performing a client call, playlist review and
Qualifications for the Job:
- B.S./B.A. in Business or Marketing required.
- Ability to cross and up-sell of additional value-added services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and comfortable with video conferencing.
- Comfortable with CRM platforms for the account and case management (Salesforce a plus).
- Knowledge of Creative Cloud, Adobe PDF, and Media Files.
Interested? Apply for this role