Cityworks, a Trimble company, streamlines the way government agencies and utilities manage infrastructure and property by combining the power and flexibility of Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping technology with the business logic of asset management, permitting, licensing and more. Cityworks helps customers manage workflow, schedule resources and prioritize activities, saving time, optimizing communication and improving operational efficiency. Time-tested and proven, Cityworks is empowering GIS for improved asset management and community development at more than 700 organizations around the world
We’re looking for an ambitious, passionate, and creative Content Marketing Specialist to own the creation and distribution of engaging, informative, and compelling content to support our Customer Success team (Sales, Account Management, Business Partners) and empower our customers.
The right candidate can effectively navigate ambiguity to see “the big picture” of supporting communities that are making strides to improve public asset management and community services. We want professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment where collaboration and one-one-communication drive results. The right fit for this role should have small-company energy with big-company navigation skills. You will be strategic, collaborative, and customer-focused. You will be a proactive “do-er” and a skilled project manager.
- Generate a wide range of multi-media editorial projects from start to finish, including Cityworks magazine, web content, articles, case studies, white papers, social media content, videos, email marketing campaigns, and thought-leadership pieces.
- Work with the content marketing manager to identify and produce the content required for campaign deliverables, including event and product marketing campaigns.
- Own and refine the product marketing editorial calendar, ensuring cross-functional alignment and adherence to brand standards.
- Coordinate the design, review, and revision of all customer-facing materials ensuring appropriateness of content, readability, and accuracy.
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate and optimize content.
- Cultivate and manage a diverse freelancer network to support and scale content production.
- Write, edit, and proofread communication copy for accuracy and consistency of brand messaging, positioning, and value proposition.
- Develop and utilize content monitoring processes that provide analytics and understanding of content effectiveness, user behaviors, and gap/opportunity identification.
- Work with client success leadership, marketing leaders, product managers, subject matter experts, and cross-functional enablement leaders to develop product marketing content that supports customer success initiatives throughout the customer journey.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to design and execute nurture flows for net-new prospects, including entry and transition logic and rules, track-specific treatment considerations, and disposition (routing) of leads who re-enter an active demand state.
- Leverage personalization and the dynamic delivery of content to modularize lead nurturing programs by persona, product or solution interest, geography and/or industry.
- Research data, construct ideas, and manage production workflows.
- Leverage existing content, looking at how everything produced can be used and scaled.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- 3-5 years in a marketing or communications role.
- Project management experience including scheduling, planning and managing projects, and maintaining a content roadmap.
- Knowledge of various writing techniques including promotional, educational, and technical copy, press releases, white papers, and product documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to create and maintain project lists and timetables for a large team with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with CMS repositories that support easy authoring and retrieval of content (visuals, text, videos, manuals).
- Exceptional storyteller with a talent for making technical language/processes user-friendly.
- Experience managing content and media on social networks.
- Results-oriented; consistently delivers a quality work product.
- Highly analytical with a keen attention to detail.
- Creative and resourceful; finds ways to do more with less.
- Comfortable creating and testing new and innovative marketing ideas.
- Able to excel under pressure while using sound judgment and maintaining high quality.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Flexible; able to multitask, adjust to changing parameters and priorities in order to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- Strong organization, decision-making, and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated; work efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to travel when requested.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in SaaS, B2B or B2G marketing
- Experience with CMS and digital content platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – content development, design and placement, photo editing, video production
- Experience with Google Analytics and other content analytics solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other marketing automation and content management software
Information to Review:
The following links are recommended in order to better your understanding of Trimble, and the products available within this particular division.
Videos to Review:
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D