TriStarr’s client is looking for a qualified Content Strategist to join and manage their growing content team.
You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content processes to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Strategist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive user experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content for digital and print
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Improve efficiency through process improvement
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Understand content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Manage content processes for the creation of new products
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- High attention to detail
- Experience with AI tools and LLMs
- Skilled in Excel and Office/Google tools
- Great organizational and time-management skills
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: Direct Hire
START DATE: ASAP – Pending Interview
PAY RATE: $70,000 – 80,000K DOE