If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Please review the following job description:
Inspiring and building better lives and communities. Delivering care at every touchpoint. We’re Truist. And we’re looking for bright, talented, energetic content professionals that thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
As a teammate in the Truist Content Hub, you’ll become the voice of Truist. You’ll create strategic content for client communications and experiences to consistently deliver the Truist brand voice throughout the organization. You’ll strive to provide a distinctive content experience that helps drive client engagement, retention, and positive client behavior.
Essential duties and responsibilities: Here’s a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which aren’t mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. So, here’s what we do:
- Develop and execute content strategies that drive awareness, adoption, and engagement while driving home the voice and tone of Truist
- Write, design, edit, and test content for desktop and mobile applications
- Partner with product owners and managers, UX and UI designers, developers, researchers, and other key stakeholders to deliver distinctive client experiences
- Standardize content across digital experiences by providing documentation for user flows, ensuring UX and UI designers have real content to include in Adobe XD or Figma files
- Recommend best practices and proactively recognize opportunities to reuse, repurpose, and optimize content to help users reach their goals
- Continually raise the bar on producing conversational, engaging content with a brand and client focus
- Analyze, plan, and deliver content to meet business goals for the aligned team(s). This may include executing content design, user research, content guidelines, special projects, and content delivery processes
- Anticipate client needs and explore innovative, effective solutions to alleviate pain points and potential issues
- Contribute and adhere to the editorial strategy, style guide, and standards to ensure quality, consistency, and brand alignment across product families within Truist
- Collaborate daily with the content design team by participating in standards discussions and peer reviews
- Utilize appropriate technologies and content methodologies to capture, store, deliver and preserve Truist content
- Practice quality assurance procedures at each deliverable stage to maintain content integrity and ensure that content meets project specifications and standards
Required qualifications: The following requirements represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to do the job. We’ll make reasonable accommodations to help individuals with disabilities perform essential functions. So, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
- 5+ years of online/digital content development and strategy experience
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to write successfully for digital interfaces and applications
Skills and preferred qualifications that’ll help you stand out:
- 5+ years in content design, UX writing, and/or microcopy—focused on web and mobile applications/digital platforms. Financial experience is a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating your experience with user-centered content design for desktop and mobile applications
- A firm understanding of inclusive, accessible design
- Ability to conceptualize content frameworks and execute content decisions (often based on user research/testing)
- A passion for user-centered design and providing solutions that answer our clients’ needs
- Ability to create compelling content and provide constructive feedback to improve content across the team(s)
- Eager to understand why things work the way they do and how to connect the dots
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems independently with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and juggle many tasks in a fast-paced environment
Truist is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug-Free Workplace.