At TutorMe, we’re on a mission to give students access to the individualized support they need to unlock their full learning potential. We do that by partnering with schools across the country to provide high-impact, on-demand online tutoring to students whenever and wherever they need it.
Named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and certified as a Great Place to Work®, TutorMe cultivates an inclusive, people-first work culture. As the explosive demand for virtual learning draws more learners to TutorMe, we're expanding our fully remote team of talented individuals to help us democratize world-class academic support!
TutorMe is part of GoGuardian, which is an organization helping to shape the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. We aim to change the education landscape by promoting effective teaching and equitable engagement and mitigating unfinished learning.
We’re seeking a talented and tenacious Growth Marketer to lead our efforts to grow and cultivate our thriving community of top-notch tutors.
As the Growth Marketer for our Tutor Community, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns that attract, convert, and retain the thousands of tutors who are the heart and soul of our platform. You’ll leverage earned, owned, and paid media, coordinate collateral to support our customer-facing teams, and optimize all digital touchpoints in the tutor journey—all with the intent of driving net-new, loyal TutorMe tutors, with a bias toward long-term engagement and retention.
Your objective? Create tailored, engaging experiences that attract the absolute best tutoring talent to our platform and community, and keep them there.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with TutorMe’s customer experience and go-to-market teams to create compelling campaigns, programs, and activities to drive tutor community growth, engagement, and retention.
- Manage and optimize the performance of all tutor community channels and investments through continuous tests and measurements.
- Generate new tutor applicants and tutor retention within targeted segments.
- Oversee and manage online programs, assets, and initiatives—including dedicated website content and user experience, search marketing, and online advertising—for the tutor community.
- Measure tutor community engagement success by reporting on monthly and quarterly metrics, identifying key insights and opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest tutor-related topics and best practices to help deliver class-leading expertise to the industry.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, demand generation, field marketing, and/or community management.
- A penchant for building community and connections. You’re passionate about inspiring advocates for a cause and community and building the infrastructure to do so successfully.
- Proven track record of leading successful growth generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, advertising programs, lead processes, reporting, and analysis.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting.
- Extensive experience and mastery of marketing/sales technologies, including analytics tools, CRMs, marketing automation platforms, and industry-leading content management systems.
- An open mind and eagerness to operate in an agile environment that embraces change. You see opportunity in uncertainty and thrive when thinking on your feet.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to high-growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- Ambitious self-starter and team player who’s comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong writing skills with a natural aptitude for eloquently yet concisely conveying a message.
- A team-player mindset. You’re always looking out for others and believe that everyone should be aligned with the vision of the company.
- Expert knowledge of Google Workspace, especially Slides and Docs
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
P.S. Share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for amazing people.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but you're up for the challenge—we encourage you to apply!
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.