What you'll do:
- Define and lead MoPub content strategy and brand messaging. Apply Twitter’s brand and voice guidelines in a way that resonates with MoPub’s unique audience.
- Ideate, research, write, and edit compelling and informative content for website updates, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, social media, email newsletter campaigns, videos, and new thought leadership distribution channels that you’ll define to keep us on the cutting edge of new technology and platforms. You will also own or manage the distribution for some of these channels, including social media, newsletters, and the blog.
- Schedule, publish, promote, and track the success of our content program and editorial calendar.
- Work closely with the Commercial, Marketing and Product Marketing teams to identify and execute opportunities for sharing our value proposition and success stories to app publishers, demand-side platforms, and mobile marketers. This will include written/digital content as well as partnering internally to develop content for speaking engagements that MoPub speakers are participating in.
- Assist cross-functional MoPub team members to develop presentations and panel content for external speaking opportunities, including working with Design and Research as needed.
- Ensure consistency in our brand’s external messaging, including managing updates to our website and collateral.
- Develop and drive localization strategy for key MoPub marketing materials.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to maximize the reach of campaigns.
What we're looking for:
- 6-8 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in ad tech or mobile marketing.
- Excellent writer with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerfully engaging messages.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders (including senior leaders).
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills; team-first mentality.
- Experience in content programming, content development, and speaker prep for virtual or live conferences and speaking opportunities.
- Experience with website management.
- Experience with Google products, presentation software (Keynote), email marketing tools (Eloqua), and website content management (Adobe Experience Manager) preferred.
- Knowledge of how MoPub fits into the mobile ecosystem, mobile app industry trends, and passion for playing a role in the future of mobile advertising.
- A passion for gaming culture and experience writing for a gaming industry audience (mobile app gaming, game developers) and/or app developer audience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who we are:
MoPub, Twitter’s mobile monetization platform, powers great mobile apps for developers and engaging ad experiences for advertisers. The Sr. Content Marketing Manager will lead and execute content marketing strategy and activities supporting MoPub’s market education, brand awareness, and lead generation initiatives. As our storyteller and the voice of MoPub, you’ll define our content strategy and find creative ways to reach and engage with our audiences. With a focus on clearly communicating our value proposition through the development and distribution of a range of marketing and thought leadership materials, this position will help MoPub scale efforts to grow awareness and strengthen engagement.
The role requires strong writing and editing skills, a creative mindset, comfort in collaborating cross-functionally with internal and external partners, and the ability to execute quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and cross-functional environment.
Interested? Apply for this role