In this role, you will help build and distribute compelling B2B content that tells the Uber Eats for Merchant story! You will be responsible for both the strategy and creation of scalable content and frameworks across owned and off-platform channels. Your talent will also be demonstrated to help develop content campaigns--from conception to execution--that deliver measurable business results!
What You'll Do
- Help build a scalable B2B content marketing engine that balances brand, quality, and customer needs; drive new insights for content and strategy for the Uber Eats for Merchants editorial calendar
- Own the development of messaging and assets--including customer testimonials and case studies, videos, infographics, ebooks, and beyond--that support the Uber Eats B2B editorial calendar and roadmap
- Build, maintain, and complete a global calendar that supports the brand narrative and uses company milestones, seasonal trends, key launches, and campaigns
- Lead day-to-day operations of the Uber Eats B2B content team, including content strategy, workflow, project prioritization, and timely delivery of content assets:
- Assign, edit, and complete content, working with internal and external creative teams
- Oversee the global production process and timeline, providing feedback and mentorship
- When needed, roll up your sleeves and write engaging content for webinars, email marketing, ebooks, and more
- Work closely with managers from Product Marketing, CRM, Demand Generation, Sales and creative to ensure accurate positioning, messaging, and compelling storytelling
- 4+ years of content marketing experience or closely related field
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years of experience working on a B2B marketing team
- Creative outlook with encouraged brand content ideas
- Strong content strategy and writing skills with examples of work
- Editor with a keen eye for detail
- Be a self-starter with an ability to own projects and work independently
- Proven record of optimally collaborating with an array of teams
- Experience in crafting sales enablement materials
- Familiar with working in G Suite, Salesforce, and Marketo
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in social media marketing
- Experience in developing a team or leading projects and/or campaigns
- Copywriting and/or copyediting experience a plus
- Familiar with developing brand guidelines
- Project management experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Interested? Apply for this role