Union Home Mortgage is looking for an experienced Digital/UX Writer to take the complicated out of mortgage speak for consumers and help drive user experiences. Working hand-in-hand with our design and digital teams, this person is skilled in UX language and can write engaging copy that compels individuals to take the first step in their homeownership journey, through a variety of channels including email, website and digital content.
- Write and edit high-impact content that drives action, engagement and conversions.
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained across all channels (UHM brand voice, style, tone, etc.).
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with marketing leadership and cross-functional Partners on content development and strategy.
- Use data, research and user feedback to evaluate content’s impact and optimize user experiences.
- Be flexible with tight deadlines and last-minute changes based on business needs.
Education & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience drafting UX/digital content, mortgage or financial services industry experience a plus.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in digital and UX writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Ability to take the jargon out of mortgage speak and make it clear and concise for customers to understand.
- A basic knowledge of SEO writing and keyword search preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, with an encouraging, team-centric attitude.
Interested? Apply for this role