The Enrollment Marketing Content Strategist is responsible for a content strategy that is fully aligned with strategic enrollment management goals and priorities. Uses creativity, imagination, originality, and talent to plan, write and edit content for websites, social media platforms, digital marketing, and other related creative channels. In addition, the Content Strategist develops communication flows (Comm Flows) and strategies for prospective undergraduate and graduate students to achieve university goals, including student recruitment, student recruitment, student retention, and student engagement.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with UHCL's strategic enrollment management goals and priorities.
- Creates engaging and compelling content for various platforms, including websites, social media, digital marketing, and other related channels.
- Plans, writes, and edits content to ensure consistent tone, voice, and messaging across all marketing materials.
- Develops and maintains an editorial calendar, ensuring timely delivery of content and adherence to project deadlines.
- Collaborates with the marketing and enrollment teams to identify target audiences, develop communication flows, and create personalized content to support student recruitment, retention, and engagement efforts.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of content strategies, adjusting as necessary to optimize results and achieve university goals.
- Stays current on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, ensuring that content strategies remain relevant and innovative.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams, including graphic designers, web developers, and other content creators, to ensure seamless integration of content across various channels.
- Ensures all content is compliant with university branding guidelines and adheres to applicable legal and regulatory standards, and performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of writing experience in a communications, public relations, or marketing environment.
- Experience with strategic social media program implementation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of writing and creating content across multiple channels.
- Knowledge of optimizing content for different channels and audiences.
- Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) style.
- Must have excellent writing, editing, communication, and storytelling skills.
- Ability to craft content aligned with the brand and for designated audiences.
- Ability to develop content based on the tone, style, and voice of the brand.
- Ability to develop compelling content across all delivery streams.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience in a higher education or nonprofit communications environment.
Required Attachments By Candidate
$52,344 - $57,578 per year
Apr 28, 2023, 12:06:05 PM