We’re looking for a talented Content Manager who can achieve our content objectives of maximizing organic traffic to upway.co, driving high levels of engagement, and ultimately building trust and confidence in Upway, our products, and our services. The Content Manager role will have a true impact on the growth of our business, as well as shape the storytelling and the visual identity of our brand on all of our marketing channels.
You’ll need to feel at home in a fast-growing environment and have a customer-obsessed mentality, as you’ll be working collaboratively with strong agencies and other team members, and asked to develop best-in-class content that helps build a brand that genuinely contributes to reducing carbon emissions and waste.
- Manage all of our owned channels (CRM, Social, Website) and ensure all content has a clear purpose that is aligned with the overarching content strategy, brand identity, and business objectives.
- Ensure our brand story is told consistently across all consumer touchpoints.
- Create compelling stories for our users, and help drive more users into the funnel.
- Create visual content in collaboration with freelancers and agencies, and make sure that it’s continually reviewed and optimized based on data and user feedback.
- Identify, establish, and manage strategic partnerships to leverage others' channels, tell our story externally, and generate more demand for our service.
- Identify and exploit tactical channels to increase customer acquisition and engagement.
- Build strategic partnerships with publishers and influences to grow our popularity.
- Ensuring all content follows our style guide, tone of voice, and brand guidelines.
- Reviewing, editing, and improving content.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Native in American English.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced and growing business.
- You have a flair for storytelling and you have the ability to find the right words to get the right message across at the right time.
- You have strong attention to detail, you know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can’t wait to take pictures of our e-bikes and mechanics in action to create a compelling story for our users and drive traffic & engagement.
- You have high standards for everything you do and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
- You are a team player and like to work with people who are very different from you: Operations, Tech,...
- Being passionate about bikes is definitely a plus!
Upway is a very early-stage startup supported by the most prestigious investment funds such as Sequoia Capital and Global Founders capital (Rocket Internet). It holds an exceptional team of talented people who thrive in fast-paced environments and who are dedicated to the mission: Making electric mobility accessible to everyone by having a positive impact on the world.
In its first year, Upway has already expanded successfully over entire France, Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands, and it is on its way to launching its US operations.
- You will receive equity shares in the form of stock options.
- You will operate in an environment where you can take as much responsibility as you are able to handle. This will present great learning and growth opportunities.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced environment, where we favor quick decision-making and getting things done.
- You’ll work with a cool product. Electric and sustainable mobility will be ever present in your day-to-day life, and you’ll become an expert in these topics.
- Paid company holidays and time off.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs, as well as competitive Paid Family Leave.
- Competitive 401K Plan.
At Upway, we are making electric mobility accessible to everyone. We are building the largest marketplace for reconditioned e-bikes, offering consumers the widest choice of e-bikes, at a great price and with the peace of mind of professional reconditioning and warranties.
By executing fast on our mission, we will accelerate the transition to greener ways of moving around, whilst reducing the amount of waste as we extend e-bikes’ lifecycle. We are excited to bring this vision to life and to play our part in addressing some of today’s biggest environmental challenges.
If you do not find an opportunity that fits your profile / needs, please register your interest and we will get in touch!