This role is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize both business results and customer experience. The Digital Content Manager II partners with business stakeholders on the continuous planning and execution of the content lifecycle on UScellular web properties. This position oversees and leads the execution of Digital Merchandising deliverables and ensures deadlines are upheld.
- Owns promotional planning strategies to provide a seamless cross-channel experience while meeting organizational and digital channel goals.
- Manage and oversee the intake and implementation of Digital content and merchandising requests which includes collaborating with business stakeholders, assigning ownership, prioritization, and meeting target deadlines.
- Lead defect resolution activities including investigation, resolution proposals, partnering with impacted teams and implementation.
- Manage and produce content for all UScellular web properties (including the desktop website, mobile website, and online customer portals).
- Oversee the online presence of product categories and associated promotional campaigns for both prospective and existing customer segments.
- Lead the execution of website merchandising activities including product placement, dynamic cross-sell/up-sell, promotional offerings, business rules management, and critical communications.
- Drive the Digital Channel strategic vision within enterprise projects and lead the Digital track of work throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Manage the propagation of content in accordance with plans and serve as the e-commerce merchandising expert during major releases.
- Collaborate with Digital channel groups (including front-end development, quality assurance, release management, and external solutions providers) to align work streams and optimize the online customer experience.
- Analyze and recommend design and functional enhancements in support of e-commerce channel goals (i.e. increase revenue, drive subscriber growth, and optimize conversion).
- Propose enhancements to continuously improve processes within the organization to elevate content management efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in digital content management with course work in web design/usability.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the creation of customer-facing Digital strategies and execution.
- 5 to 7 years experience in website content creation and management, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and must be able to work both independently and as a team player to execute merchandising and personalization vision.
- Experience in managing content lifecycles including daily content publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent information organization skills; effective research and writing practices.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varying scope and priority.
- Proficient in the use of content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Interwoven, vignette, ATG, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML.
Must be a pro-active and self-motivated individual with a proven ability to work with people at varying organizational levels.
- Chicago, IL | Marion, IA | Tulsa, OK | Brookfield, WI | Knoxville, TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Interested? Apply for this role