Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies. Our product is designed to help large organizations across every industry deliver instant software adoption. If you are looking for an opportunity where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane is the perfect place for you .
About the role
As a Content Strategist, you will report to the VP of Marketing and lead the production of engaging, compelling multi-format and multi-channel content to support the marketing efforts across the full customer journey and to drive and amplify the long-lasting, sustainable growth of Userlane.
You are a bright, passionate, enthusiastic Content Specialist and you have demonstrated success in a fast-growth B2B-Enterprise-SaaS environment? Furthermore, you come with a track record in producing impactful content across a variety of formats, such as blog posts, social media, video content, etc? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- The content plan will support multiple functions across the business. As our Content Strategist, you will work closely with other teams, in particular Demand Gen, Brand, Product Marketing, but also Customer Success and Sales, to leverage knowledge and resources, optimize content output, and streamline distribution.
- You will define the quarterly content strategy. You will plan, execute and optimize content across all stages of the funnel to support both the overall Marketing Strategy and Userlane’s commercial goals.
- You will thoroughly research content topics, personas, target industries, and audiences, with the view to produce relevant, timely, engaging content with spot-on messaging.
- Production of written content in short and long-form, such as blog posts, eBooks, success stories, video scripts, interview transcripts, and thought leadership reports.
- You will produce (and/or coordinate the production of) video and audio content, such as short interviews, animated videos, product showcase, podcasts… sometimes with the help of internal and external resources.
- Organize content for webinars and podcasts, from ideation to suggesting speakers, social media promotion, and post-event content as well as surveys and interviews, which results can be used in a variety of formats and across a variety of channels
- You will coordinate internal resources as well as a roster of external freelancers
- Management of our social media strategy across channels. You will post engaging content to support the Userlane brand, product, and marketing activities
- Passionate about B2B Saas/Tech Marketing and have a minimum experience of 8+ years developing and executing Content marketing plans imperatively in a fast-growing B2B, SaaS Enterprise environment
- You have extensive experience in coordinating and producing content across a variety of formats, such as (but not limited to): blogs, eBooks and reports, video (interviews, bite-size video content…), podcasts, social media content, webinars, infographics, etc… using internal resources and sometimes external contractors when required.
- You have an impeccable command of the English language and have remarkable copywriting skills. (German is a plus!)
- You have a strong knowledge of SEO tactics and how content supports and amplifies the overall Marketing activities.
- You also have a strong understanding of what content needs to achieve at every stage of the funnel - awareness, discovery, consideration, conversion, but also expansion and retention.
- SaaS distribution channels have no secrets for you, and you excel at effectively repurposing and recycling content for maximum impact and for cost/time optimization.
- You are a go-getter, enthusiastic individual with a positive mindset and the drive to create excellent, high-quality content that will contribute to promoting Userlane’s product and positioning Userlane’s brand as a thought leader, a bold yet trustful and knowledgeable highly-regarded player on the market.
What's in it for you......
- Our market provides sheer endless growth possibilities! As digitization is on everyone’s mind, our industry is expected to grow at the speed of light in the next few years.
- Fast growth & the possibility to shape the future: Userlane is among the global leaders in the Digital Adoption market. At the same time, we are the youngest company in this market with the highest growth rate.
- Team and Culture: Our culture strongly focuses on enabling and empowering team members so they can develop and grow in a positive environment. We are proud of our very talented, vibrant and international team of like minded, goal oriented individuals.
- Clear career paths and a transparent compensation framework including market-based salaries ensure clarity and a 1200 € yearly budget for personal development. Usable for attending conferences, external training, or anything that will help you be the best in your role!
- 5 additional days off per year for training & personal development purposes
- Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple or Microsoft devices. If you work remotely, we make sure to provide you with all the hardware you need to work efficiently
- ...and a lot more!
Interested? Apply for this role