Our client is looking for a Web Content Designer to join their team. This position will organize, train and support the recreation and migration of the Agency’s SharePoint 2010 Intranet (and some on FrontPage) onto SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
Web Content Designer Responsibilities
- Assist agency to move its intranet from SharePoint 2010 and FrontPage platforms to SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Work with team members and customers to provide business lines with recommendations in recreating and migrating their content.
- Help business lines identify and remediate migration challenges.
- Build collaborative relationships with enterprise-wide teams and departments to understand culture, organizational requirements, and operational needs.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint application and site development at the Form and Workflow development and maintenance levels is desirable.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving individually and with teams across the enterprise.
- Prepare technical and end-user documentation.
- Support possible implementation of SharePoint workflows and customization.
Web Content Designer Qualifications
- Individuals with experience designing and developing content for PE websites that includes, but is not limited to the development of graphics, icons and other visual content. Has experience in daily content publishing and writing for multiple audiences; proficiency in the use of content management software, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, Convio, and Kintera.
- Possess expertise with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, and working knowledge of SharePoint 2010.
- Proficient in SharePoint Online, with a strong emphasis on modern SharePoint sites and site architecture (hub sites, search, etc.).
- Modern SharePoint experience to include site features, security policies, user account management, provisioning new sites, and problem resolution.
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Interested? Apply for this role