This job listing has expired
Content Designer II
Join the world's most recognized vacation-rental marketplace in designing chatbot experiences that bring help center content to life as dynamic, actionable support interactions. We're talking hand-crafted conversational content that keeps the AI hype at bay and saved the company $15M in call-center costs last year alone. You'll be the lead on a team of contractors embedded in an organization that consistently ranks as one of the top workplaces for women and minorities.
- 3-months to start + 5-month extension
- Up to 30-hour weekly commitment
- Required collaboration with GMT +8
What You'll Do
- Create content framework, standards, and nomenclature
- Work with a product team to deliver personalized chatbot responses to help customers resolve issues like refunds and cancellations
- Update voice & tone guidelines
- Design for inclusivity across a two-sided marketplace
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 3-5 years of content design experience
- Mastery of adopting brand voice
- Availability for real-time work sessions with the design team in GMT +8
- Ability to investigate product functionality and engineering limitations
- Portfolio of real-world UX writing projects
- Bulletproof writing and editing skills
- Proficiency with Figma
If you’re interested in this opportunity and think you may be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. Here’s what you can expect after you apply:
- We’ll review your profile and content design portfolio.
- If there’s a fit, we’ll schedule an initial call with our lead recruiter to get a better sense of what you’re looking for.
- Next, you’ll meet with our director to walk through examples of your content design work.
- Finally, you’ll interview with a member of the client team to showcase your work and learn more about the project.
17th March 2023
Place of work
Remote (United States)
San Jose, CA
29 open job opportunities
0 new jobs added in the last week.
We'll put your job ad in front of a growing community of content professionals.
Post a job