End date: 3-6 month contract with potential to extend further
Hours per week: 40
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Senior Content Strategist with experience in a variety of digital marketing disciplines, with a particular focus on developing holistic, compelling content strategies for clients, and follow up with a strong POV, strategic framework, and actionable solution to capitalize on those opportunities. As a strategist, collaborator, and exceptional communicator, the successful candidate will enjoy being in front of clients, sharing content and customer insights with strategists in other disciplines, and reporting to an Executive to propel content practice forward.
What you will do:
- Develop and promote digital and content marketing strategies to grow the industry’s clients’ business, translating KPI into content strategies that drive measurable results.
- Assessing and auditing existing client content to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps, inconsistencies, and opportunities.
- Oversee execution of integrated marketing plans to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention to ensure on-strategy campaigns that drive growth.
- Gather and analyze insights and data to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve content and marketing performance, communications efficacy and brand health.
- Build trusted relationships with clients and colleagues, viewed as a strategic advisor to help them understand how to grow brands through marketing channels and experiences.
- Play an integral role within the practice to create and expand practice offerings.
- Nurture and mentor junior talent to grow the Marketing and Content Strategy practices.
The qualifications you will need:
- 7+ years previous experience in Marketing or Communications or equivalent professional experience.
- Must have extensive experience in one or more of the following areas: Content Strategy and Planning, Digital Strategy, Communication Strategy, Email Strategy.
- Content marketing and/or strategy experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Proven experience leading content strategy and/or multichannel marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment.
- Strategic planning skills: strong strategic thinker, search for insights, deep understanding of consumer data and shepherd strategic idea.
- Experienced writer of creative and strategic briefs.
- Subject matter expert in digital strategy and integrated marketing with expertise in designing data-driven multichannel relationship marketing strategies utilizing web, mobile, social, email, and traditional marketing channels.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, such as content management, web analytics, web content management and email service platforms are helpful (hands-on experience is not required).
- Experience building out content for client workshops, business development efforts, and constructing high-impact strategies.
- Experience of key business performance metrics and KPIs.
- Digitally fluent, with knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited guidance.
- Seeking a diverse array of agency experiences across industries and strategic skill sets.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
VentureWeb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit writing samples along with your application (resume).
Interested? Apply for this role