Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 37 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 700 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
In this role you’ll be part of the Brand team at Vinted, focused on representing the consumer in every decision, delivering a consistent, global brand approach, and driving business growth in line with our strategic company vision. At Vinted, we always base bold decisions on numbers, and rely on clear insights to take steps in a new direction.
You will report to a Brand Strategy lead, a new team that is the centre of consumer understanding and insight, creative planning, briefing, positioning, campaign planning, and ownership of an annual brand calendar.
You’ll work across multiple departments to bridge the gap between Vinted’s research, growth, comms and creative teams. We’re looking for someone super smart, who combines analytical, strategic, and creative thinking to ensure that they can hold us to account, and guide us in producing the most effective brand communications.
In this position, you’ll:
- Utilise a strong understanding of brand and digital content strategy, to create best-in-class creative briefs
- Ensure all Offline and Online creative hits the brief, and delivers on its objectives
- Be responsible for planning Vinted’s offline and online advertising content across 13 markets, with a primary focus on digital content
- In collaboration with the Creative Performance and Research departments, develop Vinted’s approach to consumer insights and strategic briefing, to drive improved creative performance and business growth
- Create and own a cross-market content calendar across offline and online channels
- 3-5 years’ experience working in strategic digital brand planning positions, within an agency or in-house
- High proficiency in both analytical and creative skills
- Comfortable distilling large amounts of information into a clear presentation, and making informed decisions to create inspiring creative briefs
- High standard of conceptual creative assessment and close attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Performance Marketing and direct-response advertising approach
- Entrepreneurial mindset and open to challenging, and being challenged, to find the best solution
- Strong stakeholder management and projects management skills
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget 10% from gross yearly salary
- From 25 working days of holiday (depending on location)
- Remote workout classes
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- Mental- and emotional-health support from Mindletic
The salary range for this position starts from 3800 EUR gross per month upwards, depending on location and level of experience.