Each one of us brings something different to Vistra, working as one team to deliver the right solution. That’s why our clients choose to work with us – the power of our combined skills makes us unstoppable. Vistra offers a unique platform for our clients and our people to seize the world of opportunities. At the heart of everything we do are our core values: Committing to clients, Working as ONE Vistra, Empowering people and Doing the Right thing.
Purpose of Role:
Vistra is multinational firm providing services related to international expansion, private equity, real estate, capital markets and private wealth. We’re looking for a content marketing manager to work in our central marketing team.
The role will develop engaging, technically accurate thought leadership articles, eBooks, webinars, videos and other content that provides value to our clients and prospects and positions Vistra as an approachable authority in our field. Ideally, the content marketing manager has experience researching and writing articles in the financial sector, particularly for the private equity market.
- Helps manage Vistra’s global editorial calendar, aligning content pipeline with ongoing campaigns and corporate strategies.
- Works with subject-matter experts across the company’s sectors and regions to develop engaging, technically accurate content that relates directly to our services and technology.
- Helps manage content distribution channels, including the corporate website, social media and others.
- Builds a network of effective freelancers (including writers and other content producers) to facilitate the production of quality content across regions and sectors.
- Ensures content is of a high quality and consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Measures content effectiveness and uses results to optimize content strategies.
- Helps manage social media posts and performs other content-related duties as required
- Ability to take complex, technical subject matter and make it clear and engaging.
- Experience researching and writing for a financial audience, including private equity and capital markets, is strongly preferred.
- Ability to analyze content metrics and social performance and make adjustments to improve engagement.
- Project management skills and ability to manage priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while delivering results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Four-plus years writing and editing content for news or industry journals or for a content-marketing group.
- Experience with Drupal, Google Analytics and top social media channels.
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, English or related field.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We’re passionate about Diversity and Inclusion at Vistra. We believe that everyone is equal and unique, and by embracing diversity it makes us better company. This creates an environment where anyone, from any background, can do their best work; Vistra is for the ambitious, the entrepreneurial, the bold.
Interested? Apply for this role