Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Support the development and implementation of a content strategy based on a deep understanding of Vituity's target audiences, activation plan and marketing goals.
- Coordinate with colleagues to determine content effectiveness, including content influences on customer actions, to inform how we can improve our planning and execution.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work with channel managers, develop themes/topics and curate content to drive client and talent acquisition.
- Support content/creative brief development acting as content SME.
- Ensure content is held to the highest standard of quality, is aligned to overall corporate strategy and guidance, is on-message, on brand and is leveraged to its full potential.
- Collaborate on SEO strategy and implications on content development.
- Build and oversee the content calendar, including managing content lifecycle and repurposing for multiple audiences and platforms, based on marketing plan commitments.
- Guide and coordinate content creation in support of the marketing plan, including collateral, web, social and paid digital, advertising, nurture, and internal comms.
- Effectively manage the content workflow and deliver content assets according to plan.
- Manage the editorial review process.
- Manage content library/repository to provide perspective on what messages are currently in the market and what messages have been used historically.
- Provide routine content audits, ensuring company information is current and accurate across print and digital assets.
Required Experience and Competencies
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or related discipline required.
- 6+ years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience is required.
- Experience with project management including projects with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment required.
- Experience with developing, organizing, and maintaining process documentation is required.
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, HTML, Marketo, and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and produce significant output with minimal wasted effort while working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to earn the trust of team members through the persistent delivery of high-quality work and a track record of living up to verbal and written commitments.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, both verbal and written, with a focus on crisp, actionable copy for digital placements.
- Ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- An organized and flexible individual able to perform multiple tasks with varying priorities under conditions requiring speed and accuracy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team; updating and delegating tasks to team members as needed.
- Maturity to strike a balance between being proactive and showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Even when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more.
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth.
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offer a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identity theft included
- Wellness Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives include LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
Salary range for this role is $85,170 - $106,460 annually. Please speak with a recruiter for more information.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies, please.