At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10k companies worldwide and has helped 100M people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building scalable content marketing programs and campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, adoption, and expansion from our largest Enterprise customers and prospects. From case studies to white papers to webinars, you'll lead the charge to equip our sales team with content that's tailored to our Enterprise buyer profiles.
You’ll also be a major contributor to broader cross-functional campaigns, working closely with other teams, including Acquisition Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales.
What you'll be doing
- Create a content drumbeat (blog posts, case studies, white papers, pitch decks, webinars, online tools...) that will reach decision-makers in the right place and at the right time in the consideration process
- Own the newly published Enterprise section of our website, and evolve it based on new thought leadership content, customer references, and product launches
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing and Acquisition Marketing to foster a deep understanding of how key decision makers assess Waitwhile, and distribute everything you create so that it meets customers where they're at in their journey with Waitwhile.
What skills you need
- You have 4+ years experience as a B2B or sales enablement writer, with a clear track record of creating medium- to long-form content that drove business results.
- You think and act customer-first: you're passionate about building relationships with customers, uncovering insights
- You have experience developing actionable and persuasive digital content and experiences
- You enjoy working in a startup environment, wearing multiple hats and driving quick impact
- You have a love of the written word - you can create compelling marketing copy that sells and inspires action.
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Interested? Apply for this role