At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the aging becomes seamlessly human and tech-powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and ongoing health needs.
Wellthy is seeking a Content Coordinator with a knack for storytelling. You’ll support the Marketing team with content creation and management, primarily for our B2B audience of employers, consultants, and health plans. This role has a writing emphasis, and you’ll create content for email newsletters, demo scripts, sales collateral, sales enablement, blog, events, speaking engagements, webinars, social media, and more.
You will report to the Senior Content Specialist and partner closely with teammates across Marketing, Sales and Client Success.
In this role you will:
- Write and support content creation for multiple channels, including: blogs, landing pages, ebooks, guides, social media posts, client stories, webinars, and speaking engagements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and sales enablement to create content for sales collateral, demo scripts, and other training materials
- Contribute to, follow, and execute a content calendar, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Produce well-researched, thoughtful, valuable content that inspires, educates, guides, and invokes action
- Become familiar with the Wellthy story, voice, and tone to create content that is on brand and on message
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team, as well as with freelance writers and graphic designers
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Support the execution of campaigns, special projects, events, and other duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Liberal Arts, Communications, or similar
- 1-3 years of relevant experience/ internships creating content (B2B preferred). Portfolio or writing samples required.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills and a passion for creating high-quality content that has business impact
- Experience writing both long-form and short-form content across various media
- Ability to write in Wellthy’s brand voice and tone and adapt to fit different audiences
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail and outstanding editing skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Mission-driven with a personal connection to the business
- Great attitude and a true team player with good communication skills
- Hard-worker with a curious mind and eager to learn new skills and technologies
Wellthy is a digital care concierge. We use dedicated Care Coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project manage care for families with sick and aging loved ones. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve productivity of caregiving employees.
Wellthy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested? Apply for this role