WILL+WAY is an independent agency focused on content marketing, marketing automation, and digital advertising for B2B companies. That means we come up with the stuff, make it, and get it in front of our customers’ buyers. For our team, we’re a home for marketers and creatives who want to reach further than they have before, take on bigger projects, learn side skills, and get coaching from mentors. If you’re powered by will, we’ll find a way to work with you.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for an experienced content strategist who can write for a wide variety of mediums, especially those common to the B2B audience, including blogs, white papers, social posts, sales emails, marketing email series, sales sheets, ads, and more. We’re looking for a self-directed team player with some experience under their belt, who knows that working in B2B doesn’t mean being boring, and also that being a writer doesn’t mean being too clever by half. And if you love to learn, you’ll love this gig. This position is for part-time, project-based work that is intended to grow into a consistent role for the right fit.
- Analyzing content marketing data for trends, gaps, and identifying needs.
- Performing traditional market research with available data and tools.
- Developing clear and actionable content strategies for the agency and its clients with specific goals in mind.
- Delegating tasks to writers, editors, art directors and others, and following progress to ensure strategy is maintained throughout campaigns.
- Establishing and maintaining style guides, editorial calendars, and other essential deliverables.
- Implementing strategies through marketing automation platforms, and auditing and reporting on performance.
- Presenting and ‘selling’ the work in meetings and during revisions, and - knowing when to defend the work and when to go with client feedback.
- Content strategy for B2B audiences and a portfolio with outcomes to prove it.
- Teamwork across disciplines and external clients.
- Organization and process-oriented, with diligence in a project management tool.
- Confidence working independently and in groups
Our Top Picks Have...
- 3-5 years of experience in content strategy.
- Experience working in an agency.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, keyword research, and marketing automation tools.
- A bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or related field.
- An understanding of the B2B buying cycle, especially in tech.
Interested? Apply for this role