Workera’s Skills Intelligence Platform redefines how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. We empower organizations with actionable skills data that drives innovation across talent strategies in hiring, upskilling, mobility, and mentorship. Enterprises get an objective pulse on their workforce through our configurable skills ontology and AI-powered measurement at a granular level.
We are a Silicon Valley start-up backed by New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Owl Ventures and Andrew Ng’s AI Fund. Our founders are Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people, and James Lee, former VP of Global Operations at Udacity. Our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap to achieve its fullest potential.
Content Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a talented content marketer who has a passion for writing and creating compelling narratives. You will have a keen eye for detail and a proven track record of producing high-quality marketing content. You will play a key role in the marketing and revenue organization, delivering the right content to drive customers through the buying journey. The natural ability to understand and capture the right tone of voice for each persona and industry is critical, as is being able to demonstrate a data-driven approach to your work. Workera's solution is highly innovative, so it is essential you share the desire truly adopt a disruptive approach to your role.
What you'll do:
- Set the vision for thought leadership and content marketing at Workera and execute that vision with the right content marketing strategy
- Partner with our marketing, product, sales, client success, senior leaders and industry experts to define and produce highly engaging content that enables our overall strategy and meets the needs of our audiences
- Create content that is powerful at all stages of the funnel, from awareness to pipeline acceleration
- Be comfortable creating all types of content, such as one-pagers to explain our value proposition, landing pages to engage prospects, white papers that build trust and credibility, how-to guides to drive engagement and adoption and prospect emails that provoke and engage.
- Work closely with clients to create compelling case studies and narratives
- Work intelligently to ensure that you leverage all our assets and key stakeholders to maximize the message to the target audience
- Partner and lead contractors to successfully deliver projects
- Promote content internally to ensure the maximum impact and usage of created assets
- Oversee Workera’s organic social presence (LinkedIn) and manage the editorial schedule in service of promoting your content and the business
- Monitor, analyze and report on content's impact on revenue, in partnership with the Head of Growth
- Think outside the box to truly innovate and drive maximum value in your role, the content you create and the result you drive
What you'll bring:
- Strong experience in scoping, creating, and designing content
- 5+ years experience in a high-growth enterprise SaaS company
- Experience creating content for technical audiences (Data and AI leaders) and/or learning and development audiences is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or an applicable field
- Experience driving social media engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong operational skills and the ability to collaborate across an organization
- A shareable portfolio of B2B demand generation work that showcases your ability
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Passion for innovation and desire to work with a team who are disrupting an industry
- Highly coachable team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong storytelling ability across all mediums
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Experience with Hubspot and Hootsuite preferred
What you'll get by working with us:
- Unlimited PTO plus a week off between Christmas and New Year’s
- Collegial atmosphere
- Innovative environment
- Full support for home offices
- A culture of life-long learning supported up to $3,000 reimbursement for professional development
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world
- Being part of a world-class technical team that’s trying to make the world more meritocratic
- Being part of a great cause to improve lives everywhere through artificial intelligence
- Opportunity to own high-impact projects
What it's like to work at Workera:
- High-velocity career growth. You will be joining an all-star team of industry experts, world-class technologists from top tech companies, and proven startup operators that have built large, successful businesses. Workera is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and most importantly, we’re solving a massive problem for enterprises and individuals, so your opportunities for growth and impact are unlimited
- A company that is solving one of the most exciting interdisciplinary problems of our era. World-changing innovations often spur from interdisciplinary research and development. Workera is, at its heart, an interdisciplinary company. To create the world’s most reliable and valid skills signal powering talent development, we hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on the most challenging problems at the intersection of psychometrics, artificial intelligence, and software engineering – from developing valid and reliable computer adaptive tests to recommending personalized learning plans to employees and organizations, and enabling business leaders worldwide to make the best strategic decisions for upskilling and recruiting
- Diversity. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. Our team members, like our users, transcend geography, culture, and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a skills-based, more meritocratic world, and a unique ability to execute.
- A remote-friendly work environment. No matter where you reside, you’re a part of Workera. We ensure that our globally distributed employees can participate fully in our company’s activities and do their best work every day.
- Lifelong learning. As talented as our team members are, we know that everyone is a constant work-in-progress and that the best is yet to come. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, mentorship, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. Did someone ever tell you that world-class mentorship doesn’t exist in startups? Please send them our way!
- A culture of transparency that we carry through to messaging communication, ensuring that team members have the information they need to make good decisions.
We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.