Wrike is looking for a UX Writer to join our growing product design team. We want someone who will help create human interactions for millions of people worldwide who want to do their best work within their teams and organizations.
In this role, you’ll take complex and technical ideas and make them more understandable using clear and simple words. You'll be sitting down with our senior UX writer, designers, PMs, researchers, and other stakeholders to outline the context of a problem before diving into writing messaging and copy. As a key member of Wrike's content community, you'll also collaborate with content teams across the company to define how we write things.
- Write easy to understand customer-facing copy (like helpful in-app text, error messages, onboarding toast messages, names for concepts, and more)
- Work closely with product designers and development teams to make sure that current and future features are easy to learn and use
- Take part in design thinking workshops, critiques and design reviews, and give feedback and coaching when needed
- Help out with customer research so our current and future designs can better help users solve their problems
- Make sure our product is consistent across features, platforms, and channels
- Be an advocate for good UX in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, and review meetings
- Work with other writers to define and implement voice and tone standards to make our product more usable and consistent
- A native English speaker, or someone with near-native fluency
- Experience in UX writing, content design/strategy, technical writing, or editing
- Ability to take complex concepts and make them easy to understand using simple, human words
- Ability to find potential problems that our customers might have with our copy / designs
- Experience working with software development, quality assurance, product design, marketing, and sales teams
- An eye for human-centric design and UX writing best practices
- A curiosity for how things work and a desire to make them better
- Familiarity with customer research
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Bachelor's or master's degree in instructional design, information architecture, technical writing, or English
- Experience writing for the web, marketing, and software apps
- UX design or research background
- Customer support background
- Experience with Figma or Sketch
Through the recruitment process, you'll be guided by Victoria Rychkova
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up-to-date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
Interested? Apply for this role