Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson, we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we’re looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks a Content Strategist in order to develop strategic definitions and guide content creation. Inspire disruptive ideas and overall effective ideas for a specific client.
What you’ll do:
- Design and guide the construction and evolution of various content, usability, and accessibility, always observing business objectives, as well as users' needs and desires.
- Work with cross-functional teams (UX Designers, Writers, Developers, Publishers, SEO Specialists) on projects to establish and articulate key messages, and ensure that content is aligned accordingly.
- Audit older content to meet new standards ensuring consistency across all content and sections.
- Research and stay up to date on content trends and consumer behavior.
- Analyze, plan, propose and document.
- Participate in calls/meetings with clients, ensuring they meet the stated objectives and work within the defined agenda.
Who you are:
- A builder - Process-oriented innovator with an ability and appetite to create and bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people (team and client) and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative - Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially working cross-discipline.
- Optimistic and resilient - Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide the balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less - We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience as a Content Strategist
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented. Recognize and solve problems quickly
- Highly organized
- Advanced English level (exclusionary)
- Must be able to guarantee technical and creative quality in delivery, and comply with defined specifications, in addition to estimating, prioritizing, and negotiating deadlines for carrying out the work itself.
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and usability best practices.
9th March 2023
Place of work
Buenos Aires, AR