We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the X Delivery team. We are a best-in-class B2B tech marketing department and help support the overall go-to-market motion of the company.
The Content Marketing Manager will produce go-to-market content for a variety of segments based on a brand playbook, audience development guide, and product marketing guide. The Content Marketing Manager will work closely directly with the Director of Marketing and Strategy team on product and brand-level content along with the Growth Marketing team to deliver campaign-level content across all active channels.
You will have ownership of the company’s Content Map, Content Playbook, Content Inventory, and Content Reporting. The Content Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with all go-to-market teams.
The Content Marketing Manager should have hands-on experience developing landing pages, long-form written content (branded white papers), short-form written content (SEO-focused articles), conducting first party (surveys) and second party (Gartner, etc.) research; and ultimately with the planning and production of all additional campaign content to drive a holistic GTM funnel across email, social, and events. You will have access to an active bench of creative consultants for advanced illustration, animation, and video production however you need a strong understanding of studio production and design principles in order to properly leverage these resources.
- Audit and further develop existing strategic content planning and production documentation.
- Create strategic content generation loops by segment, primarily focused on content marketing (e.g company-generated) with consideration for the user, and supplier-generated content.
- Partner with Product Marketing to document use cases of our product for each audience segment. Create various value propositions for each developing audience with a plan to split-test and double down on the best performing ‘north star’ topics.
- Create a measurement approach, benchmarks, goals and confidence levels for content-based results; from pre-production planning, to publishing, and live campaign iteration.
- Partner with Growth Marketing to audit and further develop an existing SEO strategy and ensure topic clusters are considered through both future content production and the optimization of existing on-page content.
- Own the end-to-end content production process, hands-on, for product-level content, campaign-level content, and account-based content.
- Leverage existing creative consultants and engage new creative consultants to help ensure timely delivery of advanced creative to help package content within your production calendar.
- Serve as the lead for producing and delivering all sales team, success team, partnership team, and executive team content requests.
- Deliver progress-to-goal content reporting at a normal cadence in a live format.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the eCommerce, logistics, and post-purchase experience markets.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience as a hands-on B2B content producer.
- A content portfolio
- Experience with remote collaboration tools like Figma, Slack, and Google Workspace
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A strong understanding of design principles
- A strong understanding of various copywriting styles
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Ability to keep content simple and to the point. Translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand materials
What will set you apart:
- Though we are remote we do have some hubs. Candidates located in Austin, TX or Denver, CO would be ideal.
- 1-2 years of experience managing specialty producers (e.g 3D, animators, etc.) for premium content packaging within your work is a plus.
- Experience writing SEO-optimized content.
- Experience developing content performance reports and presenting results live
- Collaborative go-to-market professionals focused on iterating towards the best-published content possible based on internal feedback (strategic reviews) and external feedback (performance data).
- Demonstrated ability to lead with strategic thinking and documentation pre-production is preferred for this role.
- Join the Marketing team and larger Go-To-Market (GTM) team and integrate yourself into daily life as a remote employee of X.
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of the Marketing team and GTM team.
- Participate in new employee onboarding presentations.
- Meet people you should know that will help you grow into your new role.
- Begin weekly 1:1’s with key GTM team stakeholders and maintain daily communications with the marketing department (communications will scale to be more autonomous over time).
- Review and understand content guidelines, brand guidelines, and messaging framework
- Gain an understanding of personas and their pain points.
- Audit existing content functions as outlined in the role responsibilities and document a prioritized list for areas of opportunity.
- Receive ownership of all content-specific documentation.
- Begin to produce marketing content.
- Begin to produce/deliver sales and partnership content.
- Finalize and present a quarterly content strategy as outlined in the role responsibilities.
- Continue to produce marketing content, and begin to publish content.
- Continue to produce/deliver sales and partnership content.
- Host regular cadence of meetings with key partners.
- Continue to produce/deliver content for all GTM stakeholders.
- Begin to measure progress against goals and iterate upon published content.
- Ensure that all published content performance is automatically measured.
- Prepare analysis of competitive content production landscape with insight.
- Content performance KPIs are often achieved. All projects are complete on time.
- You are the go-to Content player/coach at the company.
About X Delivery:
X Delivery is an expedited 2-3 day, nationwide carrier solution designed to help leading retailers offer fast and affordable shipping to their customers. Our technology continuously optimizes the routing of deliveries from the point of pickup to the customers' doorstep by leveraging an extensive eco-system of in-motion supply chain assets including trucks, passenger airlines and last mile carrier partners to ensure rapid time in transit, scale and low costs.
We are a fully remote company. You are not tied to a location (or a commute) with X Delivery and our employees can work from anywhere in the United States.
Our compensation and benefits programs are continuously being enhanced to reward and support our employees and those they care about.
X Delivery understands the importance of the Employee Experience and how that plays a key role in the success of our business. Our company culture is one of collaboration and knowledge sharing. We encourage a sense of community within our fully remote organization by utilizing various methods of virtual engagement. Our culture has been built and continues to develop, using the diverse perspectives of our employees.
Our Core Values:
- “There is no spoon”- Reimagining what is possible.
- Everyone Together- Vulnerability-based trust is the key to finding the most promising solution and path. We are open about our own weaknesses and utilize the strengths of the team.
- Results Driven- People that are self-driven make this company successful. We value individuals that have a passion for continuous self and professional development.
We Value Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.