Our direct client, a Fortune 5 Retail Pharmacy Company has an immediate need for a Lead UX Writer to join their team for a long-term contract or contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Execute content strategy in support of larger organizational goals and objectives
- Oversee the proper usage of voice and tone for all digital assets
- Work with the product, design and research teams to source or create the right content to educate, motivate and empower users
- Collaborate with our UX researchers and data scientists to understand user behaviors and uncover new opportunities for engagement
- Collaborate with our accessibility team to design a content experience that meets WCAG guidelines
- Provide content of varying fidelity to our product designers to facilitate iterative design
- Produce documentation that facilitates publishing or content implementation, such as copy decks, messaging frameworks or content models
- Author content in our publishing tools
- Collaborate with your colleagues on the content strategy team to maintain our digital product content style guide
- Support our design system team by providing content guidelines for components, patterns and elements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in the field of English, communications, journalism or similar area.
- Academic work or certifications in user experience fields are also welcome.
- Relevant work experience (5+ years) will be considered.
- 5+ years experience in UX writing and content strategy
- A portfolio should include work on digital products and/or services, and highlight collaboration with a design team
- Experience with Agile and lean UX/software development practices
- Experience with analyzing usability testing, A/B testing, analytics, and other key performance metrics
- Mobile web and app experience
- Experience in shaping content by working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working in a large organization or at an enterprise level
- Experience with design software (Sketch, Figma), InVision, Airtable, Sketch, InVision, Miro and product management software (Rally, Jira)
- Experience or exposure to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and writing for the grade level and other regulatory constraints
- Experience writing for health care, pharmacy, or other regulated fields (insurance, finance, etc.)
- Experience working on onboarding content, such as setting up a product, scheduling an appointment or creating an account
- Experience creating a content strategy for notifications, such as in-app push messages, text messages or emails
- Experience working on a team of writers or content strategists
- Experience writing or speaking a second language (Spanish, French, Creole, Portuguese, Urdu)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jaime - Jaime@xsellresources.com
Interested? Apply for this role