We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic, dedicated and content-obsessed Coordinator to join the Factual Multiplatform Editorial & Integrations Team of a major Television Network! The team is responsible for developing, managing, and delivering organic and sponsored content across digital, social, linear, and streaming to support the company's Factual Brands.
The Coordinator will report to the Multiplatform Editorial & Integrations Director and will be a key member of the wider Multiplatform team, working closely with their counterparts on strategy, social, video, and production, to ensure the best multiplatform content to engage audiences, drive revenue, and promote key priorities as well as diverse subject matters including nature, exploration, space, science, motor, and breaking news. He/she/they will support the Director in creating opportunities to increase awareness, intent to tune-in/stream, brand affinity, revenue and ratings of upcoming priority shows on Factual brands.
- Support multiplatform strategy, tracking, planning, and execution of brand priorities.
- Research and write weekly Discovery.com articles and source photo galleries aligned with timely news topics and network priorities.
- Track, build, ingest assets, and publish O&O content within CMS.
- Monitor commentary and drive discussions re: Factual businesses, brands, TV promotables, and online priorities across platforms.
- Leverage social audiences to drive traffic to the O&O and increase impressions across platforms.
- Support the Director in tracking and managing dynamic business needs by working closely with internal (ex. Sales, Marketing, and Network Ops) and external partners Stay abreast of changes in digital media outreach, latest platform pitfalls, opportunities, and trending content/news.
- Bachelor's degree in New Media, Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- 1-4 years of digital experience
- Working knowledge of website content management systems and analytic platforms i.e. Adobe Analytics, and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated presentation and prioritization skills
- A keen strategic leaning but also possess a creative flare
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads
- Ability to manage and collaborate across departments
- Self-starter that collaborates well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Interested? Apply for this role