Zwift is looking for an Associate Content Manager to join the Content Programming team. Bring your creativity, curiosity and passion for curation. In this role, you’ll be a part of a nimble team that defines the strategy and development of on-demand and scheduled content that is uniquely Zwift. Reporting to the Sr. Content Manager, this is an opportunity to have a hand in tailoring the Zwift experience to refine, enhance and drive engagement. Using data and insights you’ll plan and execute programs that simultaneously inspire activity and deliver on business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Curate content to ensure the right experiences are available at the right time for Zwifters of all motivations across all time zones. Work with Zwift’s Content Programming team to ensure rewards and experiences are exceptional and market-leading. Engagement and long term retention will be key metrics of success.
- Contribute to the development of the Content Calendar 18 months into the future. This role will focus on supporting Zwift owned, Partnership/Commercial, and Community-led programming. Auditing current content, implementing planned content and concepting future content.
- Discover and use data and customer insights to inform content development and execution.
- Shepherd programs that are enticing, fresh, and innovative for Zwifters to participate in. Work with the Product, Data, MarCom and Game teams to define objectives, evaluate restraints and measure success.
- Work closely with Growth Marketing to build and execute authentic and creative collaborations with strategic partners, athletes, and influencers.
- Write content plans, briefs, and budgets (time and investment) to take Content Programs from concept through execution. You will work closely with Program Managers and Producers to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- In addition to supporting larger programs and initiatives, this role will assist in editing the weekly schedule for both the public Zwift and private club calendars that will create the right amount of excitement and engagement for Zwifters around the World.
- Assist in defining end to end testing requirements for QA to test your Content Programs to ensure quality experiences for Zwifters.
- Work with the Game team to define and strategically test new types of content through internal, community, or public event testing.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in Content, Product Management, or Consumer Marketing with a focus on defining experiences in sports, esports, software or media industries
- An understanding of our platform and current offering.
- An essential understanding of the psychology and behavior of cyclists and runners across a range of motivations and abilities.
- A successful track record of executing projects with cross-functional, virtual teams
- BS in Management, Business, Computer Science, Marketing or relevant management area.
- Knowledge of the Product Management and Content Strategy principles
- Experience serving on a Product/Channel team in a physical and/or digital environment.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to new systems and processes, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working in cross-functional team environments using Agile/Scrum development processes preferred
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactive in delivering results and always seeking continuous improvement.
- A collaborative team player who can make everyone's work better simply by being present.
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Apply for this role